Strategy: Founder of Responsabilidad Ambiental Corporativa (Corporate Environmental Responsibility), or RAC, an interdisciplinary Costa Rica-based consulting group specialized in helping local and international businesses improve their relation with the natural environment and local communities. Currently a leader of a regional initiative in the Caribbean - Tropical Pacific, under the Blue Economy framework to develop strategies for ocean prosperity.
Happiness: Andrea, my partner of 14 years. My Mom is cancer free. 7 nephews and nieces. A great kitchen to cook, and eat. Travel the world as much as I can. A nice bottle of red wine.
Innovation: Founder of Ecoclean, a successful Costa Rican company dedicated to research and develop biodegradable cleaning products.
ISABEL MOYA SEGNINI
Corporate Development Officer.
Isabel is our mastermind, she has multiple responsabilities such as:
- Responsible for developing the organizations’ strategy and identify programs to be implemented internally and externally.
- Prepare a yearly action plan for the organization.
- Continuously update and finalize strategies.
- Collaborate with the various functions to ensure proper implementation of programs, and projects and identify ways to enhance the process if needed.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends and global initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with donors, investors, and non-profit organizations and identify best collaboration opportunities.
Experience: Twenty years experience as an International Development practitioner on programs and projects throughout the world. In Washington, D.C., she worked with Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI), and was also a fellow with the Center for International Environmental Law. In Costa Rica, she served as program director of the Osa Campaign, an international effort that raised more than US$20 million for conservation, and sustainable development for the Osa Peninsula. She has also worked as a senior advisor for a number of international and local corporations and organizations on strategic planning.
Challenges: Equality. Humanity. Solidarity.