Speaker in over 60 law conferences addressing topics such as: international arbitration, psychological analysis of arbitration and LGBT rights; in 8 Latin American countries (Argentina, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, México, Nicaragua, Peru, Uruguay) the United States of America, and 3 European countries (Sweden, France, England).
Presence in over 150 articles in world media. Dont believe us? ask google.
I am a litigation lawyer (arbitration, against the State, criminal, commercial and labor) focused on results, interpersonal relations and promoter of the inclusion of LGBTI population in Latin America.
I am the Founder HDuarte-LEX and Fundacion Igualitos, where I offer corporate legal services and representation in complex litigation and arbitration. In addition to legal services, I offer a unique service, which is a hybrid between business / personal coaching and bioneuro-emocion to enhance talents and business profiles, positioning issues at a national, regional or global level.
HDuarte-lex is the only boutique arbitration and human rights firm with the aim of eradicating LGBT + discrimination, and collaborates actively with companies such as Chambers & Partners, Walmart and Nike in events that promote LGBT + diversity in the workplace.
- - OUT-Standing TOP 50 LGBT + Future Leaders presented by the FINANCIAL TIMES
- - Global guide of the year 2017 of Chambers & Partners as an expert in complex litigation and arbitration in the category of "Foreign Experts" in Costa Rica.
- - Global guide of the year 2018 of Chambers & Partners as an expert in complex litigation and arbitration in the category of "Foreign Experts" in Costa Rica and "Experts based Abroad" in El Salvador.
- - International Bar Association Human Rights Committee officer
- - "Outstanding Alumni" ICAL Alumni Association, Stockholm University.
- - Co-author of the book "El País Que Viene"
- - "Promoter of freedom of expression" by the Graphic Press, the most important newspaper in El Salvador.